Killing Kittens Workshop: Sex with Strangers – Navigating Sexuality & Dating
Playful, sexual expression is a critical component of good mental and physical health.
Sadly many of us find ourselves outside the emotional safety of a loving relationship and/or trying to navigate the complexities of communicating our sexual wants and desires to people who may be attractive, and yet are still rather unfamiliar to us.
Are you on the dating scene and wanting more or better sex? Have your sexual experiences ever resulted in disappointment or shame? Do you find it easier to use alcohol when approaching potential sexual partners?
This workshop will support you to get clear what you’re really looking for and develop the tools to share that openly with potential sexual partners, without shame, and with a care and concern for you own and your new partners/s physical, emotional and psychological health.
Are ready to become masterful at creating win-win sexual experiences?
This workshop is for you if you are:
· Wanting more sex.
· Wanting higher quality sex.
· Exploring dating.
· Opening an existing relationship.
· In a new relationship.
· Recently single.
· Open to bringing more heart-centeredness into sex.
· Needing to be intoxicated to engage in sexual activity.
· Struggling to talk openly about your sexual wants and desires.
· Spending time and energy pursuing people with the objective of sex.
· Open minded.
· Looking to meet like-minded people who are also exploring their sexuality.
What’s it about:
Being unclear in our intentions, ungraceful in our communication and living in a culture where sexuality is shamed, feared and kept behind closed doors it’s no wonder that few of us are masters at really conscious, fulfilling sexual engagements. Our sexual education system relies heavily on the pornography industry, things we learn from friends as teenagers, much of which isn’t even true, and our own, often distorted, early sexual experiences.
It’s common for sex to become scarce, unfulfilling, overwhelming, or a continual power game, played out with a disconnected heart; a far cry from what our bodies are truly longing for.
This workshop is designed to get you in touch with intentions for your sexual life that are meaningful and energising for you and an overview of the skills you’ll need to learn to become a master of safe, playful, heart-centred, sex.
In this workshop you will:
· Get clear what it is you are wanting from sexual connection.
· Learn how to present yourself sexually to others.
· Gain confidence having conversations about your sexuality.
· Own your wants, preferences and fears around sex.
· Learn tools for creating safe, fun and playful sexual engagements.
· Become more responsible and heart-centred in your approach to sexuality.
· Take back the energy you waste directed at non-responsive sexual targets.
· Meet and share with other like-minded people.
About Emma Harper
As a Psychosexual Somatics® Therapist, Speaker, Teacher, Writer, Student of Shamanic Healing & Internal Family Systems, Emma combines her therapeutic knowledge of the psyche and psychosexual development with her personal experiences in the world of sexual healing, as the recipient of hours of hands-on and verbal sex coaching in different modalities, to deliver a unique blend of teachings and experiences that honour sexual development with a deep respect and awareness for trauma and our unconscious aspects.
Psychosexual Somatics® is at the leading edge of embodied sexual therapies, combining elements from traditional Psychotherapies and Psychosynthesis, with Bodywork, Somatic Trauma Therapies, Taoism, Tantra, Clinical Sexology and Neuroscience.
Emma works with personal clients struggling with perceived sexual or intimacy challenges to support a return of consciousness to the body and to strengthen each individuals connection to their unique sexual essence, plus annually Emma leads groups of Women dedicated to journeying with their sexual development and empowerment. Her 2019 Women’s Group Programme starts this June. Emma can be contacted via her website www.emmakharper.com